Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-gang Roller Shutter 3 - FGR-223 with Power Metering feature.
Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, electric motor controller. FIBARO Roller Shutter 3 is a device designed to control roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds, gates and other single phase, AC powered devices. Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 allows for precise positioning of a roller blind or venetian blind lamellas. Precise positioning is available for the motors equipped with mechanical and electronical END switches. The device is equipped with power and energy monitoring. It allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 5 nodes)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Supported Motors: Single phase, VAC
- Maximum load: 1.7A for motors with compensated power factor (inductive loads)
- Supported limit switches: Mechanical and Electronical
- Works with various types of switches: momentary, toggle and dedicated roller blind switches
- Power consumption: < 0,8W
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Roller Shutter 3