Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Roller Shutter - ZW141-C from Aeotec.
Aeotec Nano Shutter is a Z-Wave motor controller specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (up/down/stop) for existing window covering motors. It can connect to 2 external manual switches/buttons to control the motor up/down/stop independently. Its surface has a pin socket, which can be used for connecting to the touch panel, so you can also use the touch panel to control the Nano Shutter. The wireless module is powered from the mains supply. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 150 meters outdoors
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Motor type: Single-phase AC asynchronous motor
- Maximum load: 2,5A for motors
- Inbuilt surge protection
- Max standby power: < 0,8W
Click here to visit Aeotec Support and Firmware Update page for Nano Shutter