Z-Wave Plus Door/Window and Temperature Sensor 2 - FGDW-002-ZW5 from Fibaro.
Fibaro Door/Window Sensor 2 is a wireless, battery powered, magnetic contact sensor. Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices. In addition the Door/Window Sensor 2 is equipped with a built-in temperature sensor.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and wherever there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m outdoors, 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Standard and enhanced security (AES-128 encryption)
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 5 nodes)
- Temperature measuring range: 0 - 60°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Low battery detection
- Hidden tamper prevention trigger
- Destined environment: Indoor use only
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Door/Window/Temperature Sensor 2