Z-Wave Plus Carbon Monoxide Sensor - HS1CA.Z from Zipato.
The Zipato Smart Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor adopts super low power consumption Z-Wave wireless network technology, used for detecting carbon monoxide. Sensor adopts high performance electro chemical sensor, supports sound and flash alarm. It has high stability, super low power consumption and little sensitivity drift.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 70 meters in open area
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 5 nodes)
- Alarm sound: 85Db (1m distance)
- Alarm sensitivity: 30ppm 120min alarm, 50ppm 60-90min alarm, 100ppm 10-40min alarm, 300ppm 3min alarm
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Working humidity: 95%RH
- Low battery detection