Z-Wave Plus Carbon Monoxide Sensor - HS1CA.Z from Zipato.
CO is a colorless, tasteless and odorless compound produced by incomplete combustion of carbon containing materials. It is often referred to as the "silent killer" because it is virtually undetectable without using detection technology and most do not realise they are being poisoned. Elevated levels of CO can be dangerous to humans depending on the amount present and length of exposure. Smaller concentrations can be harmful over longer periods of time while increasing concentrations require diminishing exposure times to be harmful.
The Zipato Smart Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor adopts super low power consumption Z-Wave wireless network technology, used for detecting carbon monoxide. Sensor adopts high performance electro chemical sensor, supports sound and flash alarm. It has high stability, super low power consumption and little sensitivity drift.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 70 meters in open area
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 5 nodes)
- Alarm sound: 85Db (1m distance)
- Alarm sensitivity: 30ppm 120min alarm, 50ppm 60-90min alarm, 100ppm 10-40min alarm, 300ppm 3min alarm
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Working humidity: 95%RH
- Low battery detection