Z-Wave Plus Flood Sensor - 700052 from Popp.
The Flood Sensor is a universal Z-Wave compatible flood sensor indicating water leakage in Smart Homes. In case of a detected incident the device will send an alarm message to a Central Controller and can in parallel directly control a group of devices, e.g. to shut off water supply. On the device it self the water event will be indicated using a red LED and a buzzer. This behavior can be configured. The device can be mounted on a wall for easy maintenance and the water is detected using a cabled detector head. The cable is 90 cm long. The device can also be used without the mounting base and will then flow on the water surface.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Standard and enhanced security (AES-128 encryption)
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Power supply: Battery
- Low battery detection
- Flood sensor cable length: 90cm
- Visual LED indicator and an acoustic alarm