Z-Wave Plus CO (Carbon Monoxide) Sensor - FGCD-001-ZW5 from Fibaro.
CO is a colorless, tasteless and odorless compound produced by incomplete combustion of carbon containing materials. It is often referred to as the "silent killer" because it is virtually undetectable without using detection technology and most do not realise they are being poisoned. Elevated levels of CO can be dangerous to humans depending on the amount present and length of exposure. Smaller concentrations can be harmful over longer periods of time while increasing concentrations require diminishing exposure times to be harmful.
FIBARO CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered carbon monoxide detector, designed to be placed on a wall. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 7 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 7 support 5 nodes)
- CO concentration measurement range: 0 - 450 ppm
- Measuring accuracy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min, 100ppm 10-40min, 300ppm <1.5min
- Threshold of exceeding the temperature: 1°C - 85°C
- Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA (at 3 meters distance)
- Low battery detection
- Visual Color Display (RGB LED)
- Built-in Tamper proof protection
- Equipped with a built-in Z-Wave network range tester
- Operational Humidity: 10 - 95% RH without condensation
- Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- Compliance with: EN 50291-1:2010
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for CO (Carbon Monoxide) Sensor