Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Keypad - 700045 from Popp.
The Keypad can activate and deactivate your security system by using an individual Pin Code. Furthermore you can unlock connected door locks without a key but with a multi-digit Code. As soon as somebody logs in with his personal Pin Code you will be informed automatically. Because of that you even know while your on the road, when your kids arrived at home. Beside the Keypad does not need a key, which are often lost by kids.
The POPP Keypad can save up to 20 different Pin Codes. Each Code can have 4-10 digits. Every single Pin code has its own scene ID and can start other scenes. Meanwhile you can also us the different scenes IDs to see, who and when one of the residents came home. Additionally the Keypad has an separated doorbell button, which controls his own scene. That way you can switch on a light and turn down the volume of your hifi system when somebody rings the door.
The Keypad is protected against tamper and burglar the Keypad has an integrated magnetic sensor. If the Keypad is move unauthorized, you receive a push message (gateway mode) immediately or a siren will be triggered. In addition a separated scene ID is used, when a wrong Pin Code is entered. As a result you know directly when somebody use the keypad unauthorized. An integrated multi color LED shows, if the Pin Code was entered correctly and informs if the entered Code was transmitted successfully.
The Keypad can be used in 2 different modes. Firstly it can be use in connection to a door lock or door opener in the Stand-Alone mode. For that you do not need a Z-Wave gateway because the Keypad is directly associated with the door opener. Secondly the Keypad can be used in the Gateway mode. For that the keypad is connected to the Gateway and is shown as a scene controller. Each access code gets his own scene ID. The doorbell button and the wrong entering of code will be shown with own scene IDs.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m outside, on average up to 40m inside buildings
- Group for Association: 3 (Max 10 nodes per Group)
- Security: AES-128 bit data encryption
- Explorer Frame Support
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- System Administrator, Transmitter
- Supports Scenes and Associations
- Allows Control up to 20 Scenes
- Pin code programmable: 20 (from 4 to 10 digits)
- Integrated doorbell button
- Colorful status LED and acoustical feedback
- Power: 4x AAA batteries or 12V DC Power adapter (not included)
- Aluminum casing (IP44 protection)