Z-Wave Plus Outdoor PIR Detector - IS 140-2 from Steinel.
The classic detector, now with even more class. Infrared motion detector IS 140-2 Z-Wave, can be integrated into the Smart Friends system or any other Z-Wave network, for indoors and out, ideal for targeted detection close to the building, 140° angle of coverage, reach up to 14m, selectable time and twilight threshold, sensor turns through 180° and tilts through 90° for exact adjustment of the detection zone.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 4 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 4 support 16 nodes)
- PIR Sensor type: Passive infrared
- PIR Detection Range: Max. 14 m (temperature-stabilised)
- PIR Detection Coverage: 140° with sneak-by protection
- Time adjustment feature: 8 sec. - 35 min.
- LUX adjustment feature: 2 - 2000 Lux
- Capability of masking out individual segments
- Swivel range: 180° horizontally, 90° vertically
- Output: Incandescent lamps, max. 1000 W at 230 V AC; Fluorescent lamp, max. 500 VA at cos = 0.5, inductive load at 230 V AC; LED lamps, max. 6 × 58 W, C ≤ 132 μF at 230V AC
- For indoor and outdoor use