Z-Wave Plus and Bluetooth 4.0 LE Universal Module - UMV3-BTZE from Danalock.
The Danalock unique Universal Module works in parallel with what is already installed or in any new installation. Danalock delivers full SDKs and APIs for full partner integration. Lock and unlock with the Danalock app, or let the Auto unlock feature do it when anyone with access approaches. Create and send permanent, recurrent, or temporary access-keys via SMS or E-mail and choose to be notified when the lock is used. Controls all 12 - 24V AC/DC powered commercially available locking mechanisms. The module works in parallel with what is already installed or in any new installation and is compatible with Amazon Echo, Nest, Harmony, IFTTT (If This Then That) service. This means that you can use your Danalock UMV3-BTZE to trigger actions in other applications, or program almost any action to trigger your lock.
- Operated by booth Z-Wave Plus (868,42 MHz) and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Z-Wave Plus range: up to 30m in buildings
- Bluetooth range: 5 - 7 meters
- Group for Association: 1 (supports only “Lifeline” association group)
- Security: High level security chip and AES-256 encryption
- Supports Z-Wave Beaming Technology
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Log of activity
- Operating voltage range: 12 - 24V DC, 12 - 24V AC
- Max input (at 24V): 100mA
- Number of relays: 2
- Type of relays: Potential-free cotntacts (NO/NC)
- Max AC current: 1A at 12V
- Max relay voltage: 48V