Z-Wave Plus 10Years Smoke Detector and Siren - 9402 from Popp.
The 10Years, 9402 Smoke Detector and Siren is designed to sense smoke that comes into the detector chamber. This product combines a certified "10 year" stand-alone smoke detector with a plug-in Z-Wave module to form a wirelessly reporting smoke sensor plus wirelessly controllable indoor siren. The smoke chamber of the detector has a stainless steel reel with antistatic plastic chamber.
Thank to its integrated 10years battery the smoke detector can be used for legally prescribed life cycle without replacing the main battery. The Z-Wave module‘s battery can be replaced with just a few simple steps when the device informs the control center about low battery status. Low Z-Wave module battery has no influence to the smoke sensors functionality.
Additional functionality of this high end smoke detector includes periodic automated self test, dust compensation and special functions for sleeping rooms (no blinking) and easiness of use (large button for testing to be operated by a simple broom stick). Furthermore the device can be used also as an independent indoor siren within the Z-Wave network. Connected to different sensors via control center it will alarm in case of detected flood or burglary additionally to smoke or fire alarm.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868.4 ~ 869.3 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Security: AES-128 bit data encryption
- Supports Z-Wave Beaming Technology
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 3 (Max 10 nodes per Group)
- Photoelectric sensor particularly effective detecting smoke particle concentrations between 1.8 - 3.1%
- Can also be used as an indoor siren
- Built-in 85dB sounder and flashing red LED will indicate presence of smoke
- Automatic self-calibration and self-test
- Large button for testing and muting
- Automatic dust compensation
- Special functions for sleeping rooms (no blinking)
- Reduced test sound level
- Fixed installed 10+1 years lithium battery
- Tamper proof protection
- Compliance with: EN 14604 (For use according to DIN 14676) and VdS 3131 Q label