Z-Wave Plus Strike Lock Door Opener Controller - 12501 from Popp.
With the first Z-Wave Plus controlled Door Opener the house entrance door, especially in multi-family houses, can be integrated into Home Automation system. The Controller device communicates encrypted with the Z-Wave control center and enables wireless door opening with remote controls, smartphone or tablet PC. This way you can enter the house without using a key. Furthermore you can open the door for your children when on the move.
The Door Opener Controller works with battery or can be powered over the bell transformer’s power supply. It is also possible to connect door mechanisms with monitor contact.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m outside, on average up to 40m inside buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 10 nodes per Group)
- Security: AES-128 bit data encryption
- Explorer Frame Support
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades